Tuesday 27 March 2012

You gotta be startin' something

Hi Everyone

This is my first post! I've called my blog Future Vet because yesterday, 26/03/12, Edinburgh university offered me a conditional place on their veterinary medicine course! I will one day be studying at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies! I'll be a dick vet, and i'll join the dick vet pipers, it'll be amazing!! My friend Wasim said I should call it 'Wasim's cats future vet' .. but its not as catchy, sorry Wasim ;)

Thats all assuming I can get an A in maths! It's literally the hardest subject, we're doing statistics and the graphical calculator is rubbish. There are far too many buttons and lists :( My friend Tom helped me loads, I can tell with every part of the course i'm going to be inboxing him xD

Oo also I got really excited today when I realised it's 16 days until my 18th birthday!! I can't wait to be 18, cos i'm going to have a party and I can legally drink alcohol at it xD I went out last night for my friend Matts birthday and we got kicked out of the pub because a few of us are still 17 -.- it's awful that you cant even sit in a pub and drink lemonade unless you're 18! 

                                         This is my dog Mitsy! She's nearly 3 years old!


I hoped the first post would be interesting but it isn't really xD so i'll tell you all some of my best jokes...

What is red and sits in the corner? A naughty strawberry!
Whats doctor who's favourite food? Dalek bread!

1 comment:

  1. If you want some more good jokes I like these ;)

    Theres two fish sitting in a tank. One said to the other "do you know how to drive this thing" :')

    Theres two monkeys in a bath. One says to the other "oo ee ahh ahh" The other says "well turn the hot water off then" ;)

    Sophh Elizabath
    sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete