Wednesday 28 March 2012

I really need to sort the header out still!

My sister came back from uni yesterday! :D I'm so happy because we get on so well and it's like having a best friend living with me!! It makes me feel really sad when people say they don't like their siblings cos it's so nice having that bond :)


When she was at uni I visited her to go to the Reading student union, which was amazing!, and I met her friend Chris, and he told my sister that he thinks i'm too skinny :( this really annoyed me because I can never get weight to go to my arms, it all just goes to my bum! So no matter how much I eat my arms never get bigger :( Yep, another girl moaning about her body ;) 


It's sucha nice day out today, but I have to do loads of biology revision because I have an assessed practical for my A level. In 3 months time it'll all be over, which is nice but i'll miss all my college friends! Also i'd like to give a quick shout out to my friend Wasim (tehwaz.blogspot.com) for congratulating me on his blog for my offer!! Thank you!! :)


My dog came back from the groomers today as well! Here's a picture:
This is the first time she's ever had her fur cut! You can see her toes, it's adorable!! I love my dog so much!!


I'm still getting in to the swing of blogging, so sorry if this one is a little bit rubbish too :) so i'll end again with jokes, courtesy of my friend Sophie (sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com )


Theres two fish sitting in a tank. One said to the other "do you know how to drive this thing" :')

Theres two monkeys in a bath. One says to the other "oo ee ahh ahh" The other says "well turn the hot water off then" ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment