Wednesday 28 March 2012

Twice in one day!

I'm blogging twice in one day, i'm so hardcore and cool  bored. I'm just excited that tomorrows the last day i'll be in college for two weeks yes!


I'm really annoyed at the moment because my mums forcing me to get a maths tutor :( not like I got 91% in my last maths exam -.- it'd be nice if she believed in me to do it myself! I'm really excited for the half term but I bet i'll spend it all revising and doing work, but at least the Summer will be worth it? I'm going to V and Zante so I hope so! And at the moment the sun is lovely so hopefully it'll carry on!


Tomorrow I have an assessed practical in biology about immobilised enzymes, you know those old chestnuts that everyone loves? Erm well anyway it'll be an hour all on that xD afterwards though i'm going to Bella Italia with my mum and sister to celebrate my offer, so i'll be trying calzone for the first time! I've seen Gino D'Acampo make it on this morning and it looked nice, so i'm excited :D :D


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment